This page contains various notices and updates about issues that increase the degree of lawless fear mongering and destruction of family values.
(In no apparent order)….We have new information effecting the travel matrix.A registrant was turned away from Ecuador.However, Belize continues to be a breeze.Sorry for the pun.Paul RigneyRegistrant Travel Action Group, Inc214-624-2552
Members, Families & Supporters,
We invite you to join the Just Future Project email list.
You can expect at least one email message from us per week with information about the movement to build a just future by:
- Dismantling the pre-crime preventative detention system
- Freeing our friends and loved ones from a dehumanizing label
- Realigning the justice system to focus on restoration and reintegration
We believe in taking direct action. Lasting change has to come from the courts, the legislature or the administration, but first it must be demanded by we the people – that is you!
Some people think our goal is impossible. Take heart – everyone who ever attempted the daring, the innovative, the radical all had one thing in common – they listened to their hearts and chased their vision for a better world. We stand on the right side of history.
To build a movement we need to first create a community. That effort begins with a conversation. The conversation isn’t new. It is already taking place in isolated pockets – at kitchen tables, in lecture halls, a jail cell, sometimes even on the editorial page. To build a movement demanding change we need to connect those conversations and the people behind them.
The system wants us to feel isolated and alone. They want us to think we are powerless. They want to bully us into silence.
The Just Future Project wants you to know you aren’t alone. Your story is powerful. Together our voices cannot be ignored.
Write to us and tell us about your vision for a just future. How have you or your loved ones been harmed by the system? What kind of support can Just Future Project provide to build a stronger community? Where do you think our priorities should be to bring more voices to our chorus for change? We look forward to beginning this important journey with you.
After you click on the link and check out all the great information go to ‘Take Action’ and sign the petition concerning the voting amendment on the ballot in Florida which discriminates against our families as well as those convicted of murder.
— Just Future Project Team
Just Future Project is an independent grassroots organizing initiative supported in coalition by Women Against Registry and the Sex Law & Policy Center. We are dedicated to abolishing pre-crime preventative detention systems, challenging dehumanizing labels and realigning our justice system with values of restoration and reintegration. Just Future Project is solely responsible for the content of this message, which may not reflect the position of its partner organizations.
- From Amici Curiae In Support of Petitioners SCOTUS
- Sex offender sues county, saying 2008 housing restriction law violates civil rights
- Third Lawsuit Filed This Month Challenging Florida Sex Offender Registry
- Justices: You can’t jail homeless sex offenders for not registering new address
- Nevada to embark on new sex offender registry system, but critics say it’s overly harsh
Links to and From WAR
Search Articles by Keyword
14th Amendment acclimate into society ACLU ACSOL Arizona Supreme Court az registry meet books CA child crimes Commentary completed probation Crimes Against Children customs discrimination DuBuc Ducey due process equal protection principles fear of predators HB 2488 HB 2539 housing HR515 IML incarcerated spending inefective laws ineffective law Ira Ellman Janice Bellucci lawmakers Metamora Films Nevada NV policies private prisons Probation punishment punitive recidivism residencey Restoration of Rights RSOL supervision supervision conditions Vicki Henry
Most Viewed Posts
- Nevada Supreme Court stops sex offender law from being implemented Views: 2259
- International Megan’s Law IML Protest Views: 1904
- Gov. Doug Ducey signs 2 new Registrant bills into Arizona law Views: 1580
- WAR Joins California RSOL Protest Views: 1433
- 104 sex offenders sue Idaho over its registry laws Views: 1420
- Alliance for Constitutional Sex Offense Laws Views: 1356
- Illinois Sex Offender Laws Under the Microscope Views: 1289
- Authority to impose additional supervision conditions appeal Views: 1085
- Unique Identifier Provision of IML Views: 1036
- News for EVERY State Views: 988