WomenAgainstRegistry.org Facts and Resources
Other National and Local Resources
Found this group on facebook. Might be a good way to stay in touch with your local Representatives.
Please be proactive in contacting and addressing your local congress and district congress people. Just remember that they only act on what they hear from local citizens. Make your voice heard.
Sex Offender Research Information Center
Recidivism Report from DOJ; Patterns from 2005 to 2010
Relationships Between Residence Restrictions, Homeles sness, and Recidivism (opens in new window)
Facts Sheets from Around the Country
Sexual Abuse decline since 1990 fact sheet – Sexual_Abuse_Physical_Abuse_Decline_FACT_SHEET.pdf
State Register & Laws
- Housing alternatives http://sexoffenderonestopresource.com/?s=arizona
- Arizona Public Sex Offender Registration (InfoCenter) – This is the Arizona Department of Public Safety official Sex Offender Registry database. It can be used to view information about a Sexual Offender.
- Arizona Sex Offender InforCenter FAQ – This is a site provided by the Arizona Department of Public Safety with Frequently Asked Questions in regards to the sex offender laws in Arizona.
- Statutory Requirements for Sex Offenders – The legal information on the Arizona Statutory Requirements for Sex Offenders.
- The Meadows – The Meadows is a multidisorder inpatient facility specializing in the treatment of a broad range of addictions. The facility’s intensive treatment focuses on drug and alcohol addiction, compulsive behaviors, anxiety disorders and mood disorders.Located in Wickenburg, Arizona.
- The Arizona Association for the Treatment of Sexual Abusers – The Arizona Association for the Treatment of Sexual Abusers is the Arizona State Chapter of ATSA, an international multi-disciplinary professional association dedicated to the research and treatment of sexual offenders.
- Deer Valley Counseling – Deer Valley Counseling provides counseling to people in Phoenix, Glendale, Scottsdale and other cities in Arizona.
- AZ Center for Change – Arizona Center for Change provides a variety of specialty counseling services including Sexual Abuse Counseling, EMDR, Dialectical Behavior Therapy, and Court Appointed Counseling in Phoenix, Maricopa County, and other areas around Arizona. They also provide treatment for sex offenders and are located in Yuma, AZ
- Sex Therapy Therapists in Phoenix – A list of sex therapist in the Phoenix area. You can find sex therapist located in Arizona by searching this website.
- Psychological & Consulting Services – PCS is a full service Forensic Psychology practice based in Mesa Arizona, serving the greater Phoenix area. They provides comprehensive clinical and forensic psychological services, with specialization in the assessment and treatment of sexual offenders. Some of their services include conducting psychosexual evaluations, risk assessments, and therapy as well as mitigation and general psychological evaluations.
- Psychological Counseling Services – Psychological Counseling Services provides proven and tested tools of assessment combined with the latest treatment technology to create powerful intervention of sexually deviant behavior. Located in Scottsdale, AZ.
- SequelCare of Arizona – Specialized Sexual Offender Treatment for Adolescents and Adults. Located in Prescott Valley, AZ.
- CPES – Provides a sex offender program for single gender groups which treat individuals either convicted, accused of, or wanting to prevent committing a sexual offense. Group and individual sessions focus on learning specialized strategies for stopping abusive behavior, being accountable and taking responsibility for harm done. Locations in Tucson, Bisbee, Tempe, Phoenix, Flagstaff and Yuma.
- H&H Treatment Program – H & H Treatment Programs provides specialized sex offender treatment to individuals struggling with unhealthy sexual behaviors. Individual and group treatment addresses dynamic and stable risk factors and is available to clients both pre and post incarceration. Located in Navajo Nation, Flagstaff, Tucson and Sierra Vista/Douglas.
- Middle Ground Prison Reform – Provides a wide range of information for ex-offenders, from employment help to finding a place to live. Focused on the entire state of Arizona.
- Arizona State Senators – Find out whom your state senator is and ways to contact him/her.
- Arizona State House of Representatives – Find out whom your state House of Representative is and ways to contact him/her.
- Arizona Governor – Find out whom your state’s governor is and how to contact him/her
Thanks to: http://www.sexoffenderresource.com/arizona/
In this trying time we want to reiterate a few things for our registrants and families. We don't want there to be any confusion or penalties concerning registry requirements during the Coronavirus Pandemic.
Make sure you know current requirements. You can go to your Sheriff's Office website to see if there is new information there. If so, we suggest you do a screen print and save it. Call your registry office to get clarification on any questions you might have. Document the date, time, who you spoke with and their instructions regarding any address change, vehicle, employment, travel dates if required, etc.
Keep in mind if you are required to update your drivers license annually through the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) you should contact them for their status. Some are limiting the number of people allowed inside and you have to wait to receive a call from them and then come back inside. Document any instructions.Be safe, be smart, stay healthy and know we will get through this.
All information is confidential and we do not distribute any data whatsoever.
The W.A.R. Support Line: