Our content policies play an important role in maintaining a positive experience for you, the users. Please respect these guidelines. From time to time, we may change our content policies so please check back here. Also, please note that when applying the policies below, we may make exceptions based on artistic, educational, documentary, or scientific considerations or where there are other substantial benefits to the public from not taking action on the content.
Personal and confidential information
If you want to shop at amazon, please shop at smile.amazon.com/ch/47-4076038
Women Against Registry Family Foundation.
We will receive .5% of your total purchase as a donation from amazon.
Links to and From WAR
Search Articles by Keyword
14th Amendment acclimate into society ACLU Arizona Supreme Court az registry meet CA child crimes Commentary completed probation Crimes Against Children customs DuBuc Ducey due process equal protection principles fear of predators HB 2488 HB 2539 housing HR515 IML incarcerated spending inefective laws ineffective law inhibits successful reintegration Ira Ellman Janice Bellucci January Jason Rydberg juvenile juvenille leaving country LENORE SKENAZY Metamora Films Nevada NV policies private prisons punishment punitive recidivism Restoration of Rights RSOL supervision supervision conditions
Most Viewed Posts
- Gov. Doug Ducey signs 2 new Registrant bills into Arizona law Views: 1005
- Nevada Supreme Court stops sex offender law from being implemented Views: 987
- WAR Joins California RSOL Protest Views: 910
- International Megan’s Law IML Protest Views: 858
- Alliance for Constitutional Sex Offense Laws Views: 767
- Authority to impose additional supervision conditions appeal Views: 763
- 104 sex offenders sue Idaho over its registry laws Views: 739
- Unique Identifier Provision of IML Views: 673
- Utah’s Recidivism Rate In Light of National Trends Views: 670
- News for EVERY State Views: 628