Our content policies play an important role in maintaining a positive experience for you, the users. Please respect these guidelines. From time to time, we may change our content policies so please check back here. Also, please note that when applying the policies below, we may make exceptions based on artistic, educational, documentary, or scientific considerations or where there are other substantial benefits to the public from not taking action on the content.
Personal and confidential information
Stay Updated with Arizona W.A.R.
All information is confidential and we do not distribute any data whatsoever.
The W.A.R. Support Line:
Links to and From WAR
Most Viewed Posts
- Nevada Supreme Court stops sex offender law from being implemented Views: 2885
- International Megan’s Law IML Protest Views: 2777
- Illinois Sex Offender Laws Under the Microscope Views: 2460
- Gov. Doug Ducey signs 2 new Registrant bills into Arizona law Views: 2317
- 104 sex offenders sue Idaho over its registry laws Views: 2102
- Alliance for Constitutional Sex Offense Laws Views: 1960
- WAR Joins California RSOL Protest Views: 1956
- Sex-offender status a housing challenge for Army veteran Views: 1654
- Constant alarm from investigators and disregard from leadership Views: 1557
- Unique Identifier Provision of IML Views: 1509