A win in California! Under threat of litigation the Seal Beach City Council repealed what are politely known as ‘residency restrictions’ which dictate where individuals required to sign the sex offense registry can reside. Statewide regulations still apply but those were cut back by a California Supreme Court decision. Banishment scheme is a more accurate […]
The Arizona Supreme Court issued a stunning and horrifying decision on Tuesday, interpreting a state law to criminalize any contact between an adult and a child’s genitals. According to the court, the law’s sweep encompasses wholly innocent conduct, such as changing a diaper or bathing a baby. As the stinging dissent notes, “parents and other […]
If you want to shop at amazon, please shop at smile.amazon.com/ch/47-4076038
Women Against Registry Family Foundation.
We will receive .5% of your total purchase as a donation from amazon.
- Gov. Doug Ducey signs 2 new Registrant bills into Arizona law Views: 1006
- Nevada Supreme Court stops sex offender law from being implemented Views: 988
- WAR Joins California RSOL Protest Views: 911
- International Megan’s Law IML Protest Views: 858
- Alliance for Constitutional Sex Offense Laws Views: 767
- Authority to impose additional supervision conditions appeal Views: 764
- 104 sex offenders sue Idaho over its registry laws Views: 740
- Unique Identifier Provision of IML Views: 674
- Utah’s Recidivism Rate In Light of National Trends Views: 671
- News for EVERY State Views: 628