The passages of sexual offender registries have grabbed headlines as steps toward public safety against unchanging “predators” who are being released back into society. The registry laws themselves have cost billions of dollars and generally are passed with overwhelming support. But do they work? “These kind of laws have a limited usefulness, which is they […]
Stay Updated with Arizona W.A.R.
All information is confidential and we do not distribute any data whatsoever.
The W.A.R. Support Line:
Links to and From WAR
Most Viewed Posts
- Nevada Supreme Court stops sex offender law from being implemented Views: 2711
- International Megan’s Law IML Protest Views: 2599
- Illinois Sex Offender Laws Under the Microscope Views: 2233
- Gov. Doug Ducey signs 2 new Registrant bills into Arizona law Views: 2142
- 104 sex offenders sue Idaho over its registry laws Views: 1939
- WAR Joins California RSOL Protest Views: 1843
- Alliance for Constitutional Sex Offense Laws Views: 1827
- Sex-offender status a housing challenge for Army veteran Views: 1422
- Unique Identifier Provision of IML Views: 1402
- Authority to impose additional supervision conditions appeal Views: 1394