“While Blackman was adamant that the committee’s final product won’t extend to violent offenders, he said he plans to examine the classification system that determines who is considered dangerous or violent, and is open to changes.” Please read this published article here: Sentencing reform committee begins work on new legislation • Arizona Mirror
Stay Updated with Arizona W.A.R.
All information is confidential and we do not distribute any data whatsoever.
The W.A.R. Support Line:
Links to and From WAR
Most Viewed Posts
- Nevada Supreme Court stops sex offender law from being implemented Views: 2707
- International Megan’s Law IML Protest Views: 2588
- Illinois Sex Offender Laws Under the Microscope Views: 2223
- Gov. Doug Ducey signs 2 new Registrant bills into Arizona law Views: 2135
- 104 sex offenders sue Idaho over its registry laws Views: 1932
- WAR Joins California RSOL Protest Views: 1839
- Alliance for Constitutional Sex Offense Laws Views: 1817
- Sex-offender status a housing challenge for Army veteran Views: 1415
- Unique Identifier Provision of IML Views: 1397
- Authority to impose additional supervision conditions appeal Views: 1391