Sex offender registry laws are under the microscope with the creation of a new task force aimed at examining the effectiveness of current sex offender laws throughout Illinois. “I want our criminal justice system to work,” State Representative Elgie Sims (D-Chicago) who is helping lead the effort said at a recent task force meeting in downtown […]
Stay Updated with Arizona W.A.R.
All information is confidential and we do not distribute any data whatsoever.
The W.A.R. Support Line:
Links to and From WAR
Most Viewed Posts
- Nevada Supreme Court stops sex offender law from being implemented Views: 2707
- International Megan’s Law IML Protest Views: 2588
- Illinois Sex Offender Laws Under the Microscope Views: 2221
- Gov. Doug Ducey signs 2 new Registrant bills into Arizona law Views: 2133
- 104 sex offenders sue Idaho over its registry laws Views: 1932
- WAR Joins California RSOL Protest Views: 1839
- Alliance for Constitutional Sex Offense Laws Views: 1817
- Sex-offender status a housing challenge for Army veteran Views: 1411
- Unique Identifier Provision of IML Views: 1396
- Authority to impose additional supervision conditions appeal Views: 1391