Maricopa County Attorney Bill Montgomery’s recent op-ed in the Arizona Capitol Times gets one thing right: “21st century prosecutors strive for far more than convictions.” But with a long record of harsh treatment of criminal defendants and opposition to criminal justice reform, Mr. Montgomery isn’t a “21st century prosecutor.” What does it mean to be a […]
Stay Updated with Arizona W.A.R.
All information is confidential and we do not distribute any data whatsoever.
Links to and From WAR
Most Viewed Posts
- Nevada Supreme Court stops sex offender law from being implemented Views: 2560
- International Megan’s Law IML Protest Views: 2384
- Gov. Doug Ducey signs 2 new Registrant bills into Arizona law Views: 1941
- Illinois Sex Offender Laws Under the Microscope Views: 1906
- 104 sex offenders sue Idaho over its registry laws Views: 1726
- WAR Joins California RSOL Protest Views: 1715
- Alliance for Constitutional Sex Offense Laws Views: 1662
- Authority to impose additional supervision conditions appeal Views: 1294
- Unique Identifier Provision of IML Views: 1278
- Constant alarm from investigators and disregard from leadership Views: 1242