When Lester Ray Nichols, a federally convicted sex offender, left Kansas in 2012 to go live in the Philippines, one might have thought the United States government would be happy to see the back of him. Not so. Federal authorities tracked him down in Manila and escorted him back to Kansas, where he was convicted […]
Stay Updated with Arizona W.A.R.
All information is confidential and we do not distribute any data whatsoever.
The W.A.R. Support Line:
Links to and From WAR
Most Viewed Posts
- Nevada Supreme Court stops sex offender law from being implemented Views: 2711
- International Megan’s Law IML Protest Views: 2598
- Illinois Sex Offender Laws Under the Microscope Views: 2233
- Gov. Doug Ducey signs 2 new Registrant bills into Arizona law Views: 2142
- 104 sex offenders sue Idaho over its registry laws Views: 1939
- WAR Joins California RSOL Protest Views: 1842
- Alliance for Constitutional Sex Offense Laws Views: 1827
- Sex-offender status a housing challenge for Army veteran Views: 1422
- Unique Identifier Provision of IML Views: 1402
- Authority to impose additional supervision conditions appeal Views: 1394