More than 100 sex offenders are challenging Idaho’s laws that require registration and community notification of sex offenders, saying the laws violate an array of constitutional rights, from the prohibition on double jeopardy to freedom of religion. Twin Falls lawyer Greg Fuller sued Thursday in Boise federal court on behalf of 104 unnamed sexual offenders, […]
In the last few years, Pennsylvania’s courts have taken an active role in defining the propriety and scope of the state’s sex offender registration program. Following on the heels of a December 2014 decision striking down sex offender registration for juveniles, the Pennsylvania Supreme Court recently agreed to hear a sweeping challenge to the retroactive application […]
If you want to shop at amazon, please shop at smile.amazon.com/ch/47-4076038
Women Against Registry Family Foundation.
We will receive .5% of your total purchase as a donation from amazon.
- Gov. Doug Ducey signs 2 new Registrant bills into Arizona law Views: 1006
- Nevada Supreme Court stops sex offender law from being implemented Views: 988
- WAR Joins California RSOL Protest Views: 911
- International Megan’s Law IML Protest Views: 858
- Alliance for Constitutional Sex Offense Laws Views: 767
- Authority to impose additional supervision conditions appeal Views: 764
- 104 sex offenders sue Idaho over its registry laws Views: 740
- Unique Identifier Provision of IML Views: 674
- Utah’s Recidivism Rate In Light of National Trends Views: 671
- News for EVERY State Views: 628