International Megan’s Law IML Protest – Registered Sex Offender’s Passports – Metamora Films Published on Jul 31, 2016 More than 40 people participated in a peaceful protest held outside the federal district court in Oakland, CA. Participants included registrants and supporters from California as well as several other states.
A California Court of Appeal issued a decision this week that expands eligibility for registrants to apply for a certificate of rehabilitation. The decision, People v. Tirey, states that a registrant who was convicted of PC 288(a) and who completed parole 13 years ago is eligible to apply for a certificate. “This is an important […]
All information is confidential and we do not distribute any data whatsoever.
The W.A.R. Support Line:
- Nevada Supreme Court stops sex offender law from being implemented Views: 2712
- International Megan’s Law IML Protest Views: 2599
- Illinois Sex Offender Laws Under the Microscope Views: 2233
- Gov. Doug Ducey signs 2 new Registrant bills into Arizona law Views: 2142
- 104 sex offenders sue Idaho over its registry laws Views: 1939
- WAR Joins California RSOL Protest Views: 1843
- Alliance for Constitutional Sex Offense Laws Views: 1828
- Sex-offender status a housing challenge for Army veteran Views: 1422
- Unique Identifier Provision of IML Views: 1402
- Authority to impose additional supervision conditions appeal Views: 1395