More than 100 sex offenders are challenging Idaho’s laws that require registration and community notification of sex offenders, saying the laws violate an array of constitutional rights, from the prohibition on double jeopardy to freedom of religion. Twin Falls lawyer Greg Fuller sued Thursday in Boise federal court on behalf of 104 unnamed sexual offenders, […]
Stay Updated with Arizona W.A.R.
All information is confidential and we do not distribute any data whatsoever.
The W.A.R. Support Line:
Links to and From WAR
Most Viewed Posts
- Nevada Supreme Court stops sex offender law from being implemented Views: 2955
- International Megan’s Law IML Protest Views: 2882
- Illinois Sex Offender Laws Under the Microscope Views: 2625
- Gov. Doug Ducey signs 2 new Registrant bills into Arizona law Views: 2432
- 104 sex offenders sue Idaho over its registry laws Views: 2200
- Alliance for Constitutional Sex Offense Laws Views: 2078
- WAR Joins California RSOL Protest Views: 2021
- Sex-offender status a housing challenge for Army veteran Views: 1790
- Unique Identifier Provision of IML Views: 1710
- Constant alarm from investigators and disregard from leadership Views: 1680