On December 1, 1989, 5-year-old Brodie Leap, in response to repeated questioning by his mother, said that his father, 31-year-old Earnest Leap, had fondled his genitals. The accusation came about three months after Earnest and the boy’s mother had finalized their divorce and Earnest was given primary custody of Brodie and his brother, Josh. In […]
Stay Updated with Arizona W.A.R.
All information is confidential and we do not distribute any data whatsoever.
The W.A.R. Support Line:
Links to and From WAR
Most Viewed Posts
- Nevada Supreme Court stops sex offender law from being implemented Views: 2944
- International Megan’s Law IML Protest Views: 2872
- Illinois Sex Offender Laws Under the Microscope Views: 2594
- Gov. Doug Ducey signs 2 new Registrant bills into Arizona law Views: 2414
- 104 sex offenders sue Idaho over its registry laws Views: 2175
- Alliance for Constitutional Sex Offense Laws Views: 2057
- WAR Joins California RSOL Protest Views: 2009
- Sex-offender status a housing challenge for Army veteran Views: 1770
- Unique Identifier Provision of IML Views: 1700
- Constant alarm from investigators and disregard from leadership Views: 1661