MESA, AZ – A Mesa neighborhood gathered together Wednesday night to protest a halfway house for sex offenders near Loop 202 and Power Road. The Schmidt couple, who owns the home, was told to cease and desist all operations in December, as they did not have the proper special use permit to set up a […]
Stay Updated with Arizona W.A.R.
All information is confidential and we do not distribute any data whatsoever.
Links to and From WAR
Most Viewed Posts
- Nevada Supreme Court stops sex offender law from being implemented Views: 2532
- International Megan’s Law IML Protest Views: 2324
- Gov. Doug Ducey signs 2 new Registrant bills into Arizona law Views: 1888
- Illinois Sex Offender Laws Under the Microscope Views: 1820
- WAR Joins California RSOL Protest Views: 1685
- 104 sex offenders sue Idaho over its registry laws Views: 1662
- Alliance for Constitutional Sex Offense Laws Views: 1628
- Authority to impose additional supervision conditions appeal Views: 1274
- Unique Identifier Provision of IML Views: 1248
- Constant alarm from investigators and disregard from leadership Views: 1210