International Megan’s Law IML Protest – Registered Sex Offender’s Passports – Metamora Films Published on Jul 31, 2016 More than 40 people participated in a peaceful protest held outside the federal district court in Oakland, CA. Participants included registrants and supporters from California as well as several other states.
From WAR National; Re, California International Megan’s Law Protest July 27th, 2016. What an exciting day! It began early for most but even earlier as the Anti-Registry folks, Derek and Tom arrived at 6:30 AM to set-up and kickoff the day. Others began arriving and the display was like “a greeting committee for speed readers.” […]
On February 8th, Pres. Obama signed the “International Megan’s Law to Prevent Demand for Child Sex Trafficking” (H.R. 515), but made no formal public statement to go along with the signing. The White House issued a press release accompanying the signing of the new law arguing that it accomplishes two goals. First, it empowers the […]
All information is confidential and we do not distribute any data whatsoever.
- Nevada Supreme Court stops sex offender law from being implemented Views: 2464
- International Megan’s Law IML Protest Views: 2222
- Gov. Doug Ducey signs 2 new Registrant bills into Arizona law Views: 1803
- Illinois Sex Offender Laws Under the Microscope Views: 1679
- WAR Joins California RSOL Protest Views: 1615
- 104 sex offenders sue Idaho over its registry laws Views: 1599
- Alliance for Constitutional Sex Offense Laws Views: 1560
- Authority to impose additional supervision conditions appeal Views: 1223
- Unique Identifier Provision of IML Views: 1192
- Constant alarm from investigators and disregard from leadership Views: 1156