Abstract: Sexual violence is a significant public health problem in the United States. In an effort to decrease the incidence of sexual assault, legislators have passed regulatory laws aimed at reducing recidivism among convicted sexual offenders. As a result, sex offenders living in the United States are bound by multiple policies, including registration, community notification, […]
Stay Updated with Arizona W.A.R.
All information is confidential and we do not distribute any data whatsoever.
Links to and From WAR
Most Viewed Posts
- Nevada Supreme Court stops sex offender law from being implemented Views: 2560
- International Megan’s Law IML Protest Views: 2384
- Gov. Doug Ducey signs 2 new Registrant bills into Arizona law Views: 1941
- Illinois Sex Offender Laws Under the Microscope Views: 1906
- 104 sex offenders sue Idaho over its registry laws Views: 1726
- WAR Joins California RSOL Protest Views: 1715
- Alliance for Constitutional Sex Offense Laws Views: 1662
- Authority to impose additional supervision conditions appeal Views: 1294
- Unique Identifier Provision of IML Views: 1278
- Constant alarm from investigators and disregard from leadership Views: 1242