In a far reaching opinion that is sure to send Colorado’s Attorney General scrambling to salvage that state’s registration and notification scheme, Senior U.S. District Court Judge Richard P. Matsch (a Nixon appointee who presided over the trial of Oklahoma City bombing defendant Timothy McVeigh) has held the entire Colorado Sex Offender Registration Act (C.R.S. […]
Stay Updated with Arizona W.A.R.
All information is confidential and we do not distribute any data whatsoever.
Links to and From WAR
Most Viewed Posts
- Nevada Supreme Court stops sex offender law from being implemented Views: 2464
- International Megan’s Law IML Protest Views: 2222
- Gov. Doug Ducey signs 2 new Registrant bills into Arizona law Views: 1802
- Illinois Sex Offender Laws Under the Microscope Views: 1678
- WAR Joins California RSOL Protest Views: 1615
- 104 sex offenders sue Idaho over its registry laws Views: 1598
- Alliance for Constitutional Sex Offense Laws Views: 1560
- Authority to impose additional supervision conditions appeal Views: 1223
- Unique Identifier Provision of IML Views: 1192
- Constant alarm from investigators and disregard from leadership Views: 1156