Some argue putting label on sex offenders has little public benefit. Two decades after Ohio began labeling sex offenders on a public database and setting restrictions on where they can live, a major overhaul to the law is being proposed that could drop thousands of lower-level offenders off the list Some critics are even calling […]
Stay Updated with Arizona W.A.R.
All information is confidential and we do not distribute any data whatsoever.
Links to and From WAR
Most Viewed Posts
- Nevada Supreme Court stops sex offender law from being implemented Views: 2466
- International Megan’s Law IML Protest Views: 2227
- Gov. Doug Ducey signs 2 new Registrant bills into Arizona law Views: 1803
- Illinois Sex Offender Laws Under the Microscope Views: 1685
- WAR Joins California RSOL Protest Views: 1618
- 104 sex offenders sue Idaho over its registry laws Views: 1604
- Alliance for Constitutional Sex Offense Laws Views: 1560
- Authority to impose additional supervision conditions appeal Views: 1225
- Unique Identifier Provision of IML Views: 1192
- Constant alarm from investigators and disregard from leadership Views: 1159