Colorado’s pricey polygraph testing of sex offenders under fire as critics target accuracy, expense Psychologist calls state’s $5 million polygraph program “grossly excessive” as state legislature examines cost… Colorado has spent more than $5 million to administer polygraphs on convicted sex offenders over the last seven years despite concerns that the tests are so unreliable […]
Stay Updated with Arizona W.A.R.
All information is confidential and we do not distribute any data whatsoever.
Links to and From WAR
Most Viewed Posts
- Nevada Supreme Court stops sex offender law from being implemented Views: 2566
- International Megan’s Law IML Protest Views: 2391
- Gov. Doug Ducey signs 2 new Registrant bills into Arizona law Views: 1948
- Illinois Sex Offender Laws Under the Microscope Views: 1913
- 104 sex offenders sue Idaho over its registry laws Views: 1734
- WAR Joins California RSOL Protest Views: 1716
- Alliance for Constitutional Sex Offense Laws Views: 1663
- Authority to impose additional supervision conditions appeal Views: 1296
- Unique Identifier Provision of IML Views: 1282
- Constant alarm from investigators and disregard from leadership Views: 1247