McNeill v. State Nevada challenge to lifetime supervision of offenders. Summary: Appellant was a convicted sex offender on lifetime supervision. When Appellant had been on lifetime supervision for five years, the State Board of Parole Commissioners imposed additional conditions that were not enumerated in Nev. Rev. Stat. 213.1243. The State later filed a complaint charging […]
Stay Updated with Arizona W.A.R.
All information is confidential and we do not distribute any data whatsoever.
Links to and From WAR
Most Viewed Posts
- Nevada Supreme Court stops sex offender law from being implemented Views: 2560
- International Megan’s Law IML Protest Views: 2384
- Gov. Doug Ducey signs 2 new Registrant bills into Arizona law Views: 1941
- Illinois Sex Offender Laws Under the Microscope Views: 1906
- 104 sex offenders sue Idaho over its registry laws Views: 1726
- WAR Joins California RSOL Protest Views: 1715
- Alliance for Constitutional Sex Offense Laws Views: 1662
- Authority to impose additional supervision conditions appeal Views: 1294
- Unique Identifier Provision of IML Views: 1278
- Constant alarm from investigators and disregard from leadership Views: 1242