One key lawmaker and other powerful interests have worked hard this legislative session to ensure that in Arizona, survivors of childhood sexual abuse only have until the wise old age of 20 to sue their abusers or those who allowed the abuse to happen. Twice so far this year, Arizona State Senator Eddie Farnsworth has […]
Stay Updated with Arizona W.A.R.
All information is confidential and we do not distribute any data whatsoever.
The W.A.R. Support Line:
Links to and From WAR
Most Viewed Posts
- Nevada Supreme Court stops sex offender law from being implemented Views: 2707
- International Megan’s Law IML Protest Views: 2588
- Illinois Sex Offender Laws Under the Microscope Views: 2225
- Gov. Doug Ducey signs 2 new Registrant bills into Arizona law Views: 2135
- 104 sex offenders sue Idaho over its registry laws Views: 1932
- WAR Joins California RSOL Protest Views: 1839
- Alliance for Constitutional Sex Offense Laws Views: 1817
- Sex-offender status a housing challenge for Army veteran Views: 1415
- Unique Identifier Provision of IML Views: 1397
- Authority to impose additional supervision conditions appeal Views: 1391