More sex offenders would become eligible to have their names removed from the Arizona’s sex offender registry but would face new hurdles in doing so, under legislation being pushed by Maricopa County Attorney Bill Montgomery. But some criminal justice reform advocates oppose the bill, saying it may actually make it harder for people to get […]
Stay Updated with Arizona W.A.R.
All information is confidential and we do not distribute any data whatsoever.
Links to and From WAR
Most Viewed Posts
- Nevada Supreme Court stops sex offender law from being implemented Views: 2566
- International Megan’s Law IML Protest Views: 2391
- Gov. Doug Ducey signs 2 new Registrant bills into Arizona law Views: 1948
- Illinois Sex Offender Laws Under the Microscope Views: 1913
- 104 sex offenders sue Idaho over its registry laws Views: 1734
- WAR Joins California RSOL Protest Views: 1716
- Alliance for Constitutional Sex Offense Laws Views: 1663
- Authority to impose additional supervision conditions appeal Views: 1296
- Unique Identifier Provision of IML Views: 1282
- Constant alarm from investigators and disregard from leadership Views: 1247