Published on Aug 10, 2016 Workable Solutions, Reducing Trauma for Sex Offender Registrants & their Families’ Metamora Films interviews Molly Prince LCSW, a licensed therapist in the State of Utah about reducing trauma for families and registrants who are listed on the sex offender registry. These interview excerpts are part of Matt Duhamel’s presentation entitled, […]
International Megan’s Law IML Protest – Registered Sex Offender’s Passports – Metamora Films Published on Jul 31, 2016 More than 40 people participated in a peaceful protest held outside the federal district court in Oakland, CA. Participants included registrants and supporters from California as well as several other states.
- Justices: You can’t jail homeless sex offenders for not registering new address
- Nevada to embark on new sex offender registry system, but critics say it’s overly harsh
- Missouri Just Reformed Its Sex-Offender Registry. But 1,200 Offenders Are Missing
- Redemption or forever condemned?
- Incentives Anyone?
- International Megan’s Law IML Protest Views: 1728
- Nevada Supreme Court stops sex offender law from being implemented Views: 1692
- Gov. Doug Ducey signs 2 new Registrant bills into Arizona law Views: 1461
- WAR Joins California RSOL Protest Views: 1329
- 104 sex offenders sue Idaho over its registry laws Views: 1325
- Alliance for Constitutional Sex Offense Laws Views: 1220
- Authority to impose additional supervision conditions appeal Views: 1023
- Illinois Sex Offender Laws Under the Microscope Views: 1018
- Unique Identifier Provision of IML Views: 958
- News for EVERY State Views: 909