Published on Aug 10, 2016 Workable Solutions, Reducing Trauma for Sex Offender Registrants & their Families’ Metamora Films interviews Molly Prince LCSW, a licensed therapist in the State of Utah about reducing trauma for families and registrants who are listed on the sex offender registry. These interview excerpts are part of Matt Duhamel’s presentation entitled, […]
International Megan’s Law IML Protest – Registered Sex Offender’s Passports – Metamora Films Published on Jul 31, 2016 More than 40 people participated in a peaceful protest held outside the federal district court in Oakland, CA. Participants included registrants and supporters from California as well as several other states.
All information is confidential and we do not distribute any data whatsoever.
- Nevada Supreme Court stops sex offender law from being implemented Views: 2464
- International Megan’s Law IML Protest Views: 2222
- Gov. Doug Ducey signs 2 new Registrant bills into Arizona law Views: 1802
- Illinois Sex Offender Laws Under the Microscope Views: 1678
- WAR Joins California RSOL Protest Views: 1615
- 104 sex offenders sue Idaho over its registry laws Views: 1598
- Alliance for Constitutional Sex Offense Laws Views: 1560
- Authority to impose additional supervision conditions appeal Views: 1223
- Unique Identifier Provision of IML Views: 1191
- Constant alarm from investigators and disregard from leadership Views: 1156