From WAR National; Re, California International Megan’s Law Protest July 27th, 2016. What an exciting day! It began early for most but even earlier as the Anti-Registry folks, Derek and Tom arrived at 6:30 AM to set-up and kickoff the day. Others began arriving and the display was like “a greeting committee for speed readers.” […]
From Las Vegas Review-Journal By SANDRA CHEREB LAS VEGAS REVIEW-JOURNAL CARSON CITY — The Nevada Supreme Court on Friday put the brakes on a law that imposes new registration requirements on sex offenders and subjects thousands of them to community notification, but not before a state website briefly went live with the information. The order […]
CARSON CITY — A judge Thursday will consider an emergency motion filed by lawyers for 17 unnamed plaintiffs seeking an 11th-hour stay of a Nevada law implementing new sex offender registration requirements. Clark County District Judge Douglas Smith scheduled the hearing Tuesday, a day after attorneys Maggie McLetchie and Alina Shell filed a 96-page motion […]
If you want to shop at amazon, please shop at smile.amazon.com/ch/47-4076038
Women Against Registry Family Foundation.
We will receive .5% of your total purchase as a donation from amazon.
- Gov. Doug Ducey signs 2 new Registrant bills into Arizona law Views: 1006
- Nevada Supreme Court stops sex offender law from being implemented Views: 988
- WAR Joins California RSOL Protest Views: 911
- International Megan’s Law IML Protest Views: 858
- Alliance for Constitutional Sex Offense Laws Views: 767
- Authority to impose additional supervision conditions appeal Views: 764
- 104 sex offenders sue Idaho over its registry laws Views: 740
- Unique Identifier Provision of IML Views: 674
- Utah’s Recidivism Rate In Light of National Trends Views: 671
- News for EVERY State Views: 628