From Las Vegas Review-Journal By SANDRA CHEREB LAS VEGAS REVIEW-JOURNAL CARSON CITY — The Nevada Supreme Court on Friday put the brakes on a law that imposes new registration requirements on sex offenders and subjects thousands of them to community notification, but not before a state website briefly went live with the information. The order […]
Stay Updated with Arizona W.A.R.
All information is confidential and we do not distribute any data whatsoever.
The W.A.R. Support Line:
Links to and From WAR
Most Viewed Posts
- Nevada Supreme Court stops sex offender law from being implemented Views: 2762
- International Megan’s Law IML Protest Views: 2664
- Illinois Sex Offender Laws Under the Microscope Views: 2315
- Gov. Doug Ducey signs 2 new Registrant bills into Arizona law Views: 2205
- 104 sex offenders sue Idaho over its registry laws Views: 1984
- WAR Joins California RSOL Protest Views: 1872
- Alliance for Constitutional Sex Offense Laws Views: 1864
- Sex-offender status a housing challenge for Army veteran Views: 1508
- Unique Identifier Provision of IML Views: 1439
- Constant alarm from investigators and disregard from leadership Views: 1434