The decision rejects driver’s licenses labeled “CRIMINAL SEX OFFENDER” and a broad demand for reports on internet use. Jacob Sullum|Feb. 13, 2019 1:15 pm “Sex offenders are not second-class citizens,” writes U.S. District Judge W. Keith Watkins in a recent decision overturning two provisions of the Alabama Sex Offender Registration and Community Notification Act (ASORCNA) […]
Stay Updated with Arizona W.A.R.
All information is confidential and we do not distribute any data whatsoever.
The W.A.R. Support Line:
Links to and From WAR
Most Viewed Posts
- Nevada Supreme Court stops sex offender law from being implemented Views: 2707
- International Megan’s Law IML Protest Views: 2588
- Illinois Sex Offender Laws Under the Microscope Views: 2225
- Gov. Doug Ducey signs 2 new Registrant bills into Arizona law Views: 2136
- 104 sex offenders sue Idaho over its registry laws Views: 1932
- WAR Joins California RSOL Protest Views: 1839
- Alliance for Constitutional Sex Offense Laws Views: 1817
- Sex-offender status a housing challenge for Army veteran Views: 1415
- Unique Identifier Provision of IML Views: 1397
- Authority to impose additional supervision conditions appeal Views: 1391