An appellate court decision saying Michigan can’t impose its sex offender registration law on people retroactively will not be taken up by the U.S. Supreme Court, meaning the law may have to be changed. The American Civil Liberties Union of Michigan said the decision by the Supreme Court not to take up the case “effectively […]
Abstract: Sexual violence is a significant public health problem in the United States. In an effort to decrease the incidence of sexual assault, legislators have passed regulatory laws aimed at reducing recidivism among convicted sexual offenders. As a result, sex offenders living in the United States are bound by multiple policies, including registration, community notification, […]
If you want to shop at amazon, please shop at smile.amazon.com/ch/47-4076038
Women Against Registry Family Foundation.
We will receive .5% of your total purchase as a donation from amazon.
- Gov. Doug Ducey signs 2 new Registrant bills into Arizona law Views: 1006
- Nevada Supreme Court stops sex offender law from being implemented Views: 988
- WAR Joins California RSOL Protest Views: 911
- International Megan’s Law IML Protest Views: 859
- Alliance for Constitutional Sex Offense Laws Views: 768
- Authority to impose additional supervision conditions appeal Views: 764
- 104 sex offenders sue Idaho over its registry laws Views: 740
- Unique Identifier Provision of IML Views: 674
- Utah’s Recidivism Rate In Light of National Trends Views: 671
- News for EVERY State Views: 629