When Joseph Jenkins went on vacation in May 2009, he brought his collection of child pornography with him. That decision led to a prison sentence so severe that a federal appeals court yesterday deemed it “substantively unreasonable” in a decision that shows how mindlessly punitive federal sentencing guidelines for child pornography offfenses have become. Canadian […]
6th Circuit Court of Appeals case — Does v Snyder In late August the U.S. 6th Circuit Court of Appeals handed down a ruling that has registrants and lawyers around the country excited. The case, Does v. Snyder, challenged various parts of Michigan’s sex offense registration law. Six individuals using the last name “Doe” won, the […]
If you want to shop at amazon, please shop at smile.amazon.com/ch/47-4076038
Women Against Registry Family Foundation.
We will receive .5% of your total purchase as a donation from amazon.
- Gov. Doug Ducey signs 2 new Registrant bills into Arizona law Views: 1005
- Nevada Supreme Court stops sex offender law from being implemented Views: 987
- WAR Joins California RSOL Protest Views: 910
- International Megan’s Law IML Protest Views: 858
- Alliance for Constitutional Sex Offense Laws Views: 767
- Authority to impose additional supervision conditions appeal Views: 763
- 104 sex offenders sue Idaho over its registry laws Views: 739
- Unique Identifier Provision of IML Views: 673
- Utah’s Recidivism Rate In Light of National Trends Views: 670
- News for EVERY State Views: 628