What to look for on Smart Talk Tuesday, March 29, 2016: Go to the Pennsylvania State Police website and you can find a link to Megan’s Law website — a list of convicted sex crime offenders. The list includes photographs of the criminal, his or her current address and the crime the person was convicted […]
Abstract: Sexual violence is a significant public health problem in the United States. In an effort to decrease the incidence of sexual assault, legislators have passed regulatory laws aimed at reducing recidivism among convicted sexual offenders. As a result, sex offenders living in the United States are bound by multiple policies, including registration, community notification, […]
What is recidivism and what is the impact on the state? How does Utah compare nationally? What is Utah doing to address inmate recidivism and where is there room for improvement? What are other states doing? One in 31 adults in the U.S. was incarcerated or being supervised. Total state expenditures on Corrections grew to […]
If you want to shop at amazon, please shop at smile.amazon.com/ch/47-4076038
Women Against Registry Family Foundation.
We will receive .5% of your total purchase as a donation from amazon.
- Gov. Doug Ducey signs 2 new Registrant bills into Arizona law Views: 1006
- Nevada Supreme Court stops sex offender law from being implemented Views: 988
- WAR Joins California RSOL Protest Views: 911
- International Megan’s Law IML Protest Views: 858
- Alliance for Constitutional Sex Offense Laws Views: 767
- Authority to impose additional supervision conditions appeal Views: 764
- 104 sex offenders sue Idaho over its registry laws Views: 740
- Unique Identifier Provision of IML Views: 674
- Utah’s Recidivism Rate In Light of National Trends Views: 671
- News for EVERY State Views: 628