Pennsylvania State Police have started the process for removing as many as 5,000 ex-offenders from the Megan’s Law registry under a state supreme court mandate and a new law. Shaquana Green appeared at a Pennsylvania State Police barracks last month to update her information as a registered sex offender. It’s an annual chore she has […]
Stay Updated with Arizona W.A.R.
All information is confidential and we do not distribute any data whatsoever.
The W.A.R. Support Line:
Links to and From WAR
Most Viewed Posts
- Nevada Supreme Court stops sex offender law from being implemented Views: 3005
- International Megan’s Law IML Protest Views: 2953
- Illinois Sex Offender Laws Under the Microscope Views: 2759
- Gov. Doug Ducey signs 2 new Registrant bills into Arizona law Views: 2533
- 104 sex offenders sue Idaho over its registry laws Views: 2272
- Alliance for Constitutional Sex Offense Laws Views: 2142
- WAR Joins California RSOL Protest Views: 2078
- Sex-offender status a housing challenge for Army veteran Views: 1886
- Constant alarm from investigators and disregard from leadership Views: 1776
- Unique Identifier Provision of IML Views: 1751