The Jackson County Sheriff’s Office is targeting some sex offenders for arrest at the City Union Mission because it sits near a park, according to a federal lawsuit alleging that the practice violates the charity’s constitutionally protected rights of religious freedom. The suit centers on how the sheriff’s office interprets a Missouri law that prohibits […]
Stay Updated with Arizona W.A.R.
All information is confidential and we do not distribute any data whatsoever.
The W.A.R. Support Line:
Links to and From WAR
Most Viewed Posts
- Nevada Supreme Court stops sex offender law from being implemented Views: 2762
- International Megan’s Law IML Protest Views: 2664
- Illinois Sex Offender Laws Under the Microscope Views: 2315
- Gov. Doug Ducey signs 2 new Registrant bills into Arizona law Views: 2205
- 104 sex offenders sue Idaho over its registry laws Views: 1984
- WAR Joins California RSOL Protest Views: 1873
- Alliance for Constitutional Sex Offense Laws Views: 1864
- Sex-offender status a housing challenge for Army veteran Views: 1508
- Unique Identifier Provision of IML Views: 1440
- Constant alarm from investigators and disregard from leadership Views: 1434