Recently Congress passed and President Obama signed International Megan’s Law. The new law allows a “unique identifier” to be added to the passports of registered citizens. The alarming thing about this law is the same as the public registry. There is simply no empirical evidence supporting a need for such punitive and humiliating action. Janice Bellucci, […]
Stay Updated with Arizona W.A.R.
All information is confidential and we do not distribute any data whatsoever.
The W.A.R. Support Line:
Links to and From WAR
Most Viewed Posts
- Nevada Supreme Court stops sex offender law from being implemented Views: 2762
- International Megan’s Law IML Protest Views: 2664
- Illinois Sex Offender Laws Under the Microscope Views: 2315
- Gov. Doug Ducey signs 2 new Registrant bills into Arizona law Views: 2205
- 104 sex offenders sue Idaho over its registry laws Views: 1984
- WAR Joins California RSOL Protest Views: 1872
- Alliance for Constitutional Sex Offense Laws Views: 1864
- Sex-offender status a housing challenge for Army veteran Views: 1508
- Unique Identifier Provision of IML Views: 1439
- Constant alarm from investigators and disregard from leadership Views: 1434