Looking forward to the newest Legislature Session so we can start looking at Bills that are to be reviewed. The website is: https://apps.azleg.gov/BillStatus/BillOverview Keep a look out for any Bills which relate to Judiciary Committee actions containing relational articles of criminal prosecution or felony charges that we can introduce a addition to. This is a […]
Stay Updated with Arizona W.A.R.
All information is confidential and we do not distribute any data whatsoever.
The W.A.R. Support Line:
Links to and From WAR
Most Viewed Posts
- Nevada Supreme Court stops sex offender law from being implemented Views: 3005
- International Megan’s Law IML Protest Views: 2953
- Illinois Sex Offender Laws Under the Microscope Views: 2761
- Gov. Doug Ducey signs 2 new Registrant bills into Arizona law Views: 2533
- 104 sex offenders sue Idaho over its registry laws Views: 2272
- Alliance for Constitutional Sex Offense Laws Views: 2142
- WAR Joins California RSOL Protest Views: 2078
- Sex-offender status a housing challenge for Army veteran Views: 1886
- Constant alarm from investigators and disregard from leadership Views: 1776
- Unique Identifier Provision of IML Views: 1751