We have had a recent victory against the DOC with regard to supervision of someone who is required to register as a sex offender, but who is not currently under supervision for a sex offense. Facts: We learned about an ex-offender who was assigned to live on a street corner in Mesa fro 9 p.m. […]
McNeill v. State Nevada challenge to lifetime supervision of offenders. Summary: Appellant was a convicted sex offender on lifetime supervision. When Appellant had been on lifetime supervision for five years, the State Board of Parole Commissioners imposed additional conditions that were not enumerated in Nev. Rev. Stat. 213.1243. The State later filed a complaint charging […]
If you want to shop at amazon, please shop at smile.amazon.com/ch/47-4076038
Women Against Registry Family Foundation.
We will receive .5% of your total purchase as a donation from amazon.
- Gov. Doug Ducey signs 2 new Registrant bills into Arizona law Views: 1006
- Nevada Supreme Court stops sex offender law from being implemented Views: 988
- WAR Joins California RSOL Protest Views: 911
- International Megan’s Law IML Protest Views: 858
- Alliance for Constitutional Sex Offense Laws Views: 767
- Authority to impose additional supervision conditions appeal Views: 763
- 104 sex offenders sue Idaho over its registry laws Views: 740
- Unique Identifier Provision of IML Views: 674
- Utah’s Recidivism Rate In Light of National Trends Views: 670
- News for EVERY State Views: 628