What is recidivism and what is the impact on the state? How does Utah compare nationally? What is Utah doing to address inmate recidivism and where is there room for improvement? What are other states doing? One in 31 adults in the U.S. was incarcerated or being supervised. Total state expenditures on Corrections grew to […]
Stay Updated with Arizona W.A.R.
All information is confidential and we do not distribute any data whatsoever.
Links to and From WAR
Most Viewed Posts
- Nevada Supreme Court stops sex offender law from being implemented Views: 2532
- International Megan’s Law IML Protest Views: 2324
- Gov. Doug Ducey signs 2 new Registrant bills into Arizona law Views: 1888
- Illinois Sex Offender Laws Under the Microscope Views: 1820
- WAR Joins California RSOL Protest Views: 1685
- 104 sex offenders sue Idaho over its registry laws Views: 1662
- Alliance for Constitutional Sex Offense Laws Views: 1628
- Authority to impose additional supervision conditions appeal Views: 1274
- Unique Identifier Provision of IML Views: 1248
- Constant alarm from investigators and disregard from leadership Views: 1210