If you are a registrant or a family member of a registrant and a resident of Arizona, we need you. Sign up below to join in the fight for a more fair and equitable registry law in Arizona. To join WAR national click here.
If you would like to help us fight the registry in Arizona, enter an email then we can contact them to see what they might want to help with.
An email is required but a phone is optional.
If you need personal support concerns, call the National Support Line @: Support Hotline 800-773-4319
Stay Updated with Arizona W.A.R.
All information is confidential and we do not distribute any data whatsoever.
The W.A.R. Support Line:
Links to and From WAR
Most Viewed Posts
- Nevada Supreme Court stops sex offender law from being implemented Views: 2956
- International Megan’s Law IML Protest Views: 2883
- Illinois Sex Offender Laws Under the Microscope Views: 2627
- Gov. Doug Ducey signs 2 new Registrant bills into Arizona law Views: 2435
- 104 sex offenders sue Idaho over its registry laws Views: 2206
- Alliance for Constitutional Sex Offense Laws Views: 2079
- WAR Joins California RSOL Protest Views: 2022
- Sex-offender status a housing challenge for Army veteran Views: 1794
- Unique Identifier Provision of IML Views: 1711
- Constant alarm from investigators and disregard from leadership Views: 1682