If you are a registrant or a family member of a registrant and a resident of Arizona, we need you. Sign up below to join in the fight for a more fair and equitable registry law in Arizona. To join WAR national click here.
If you would like to help us fight the registry in Arizona, enter an email then we can contact them to see what they might want to help with.
An email is required but a phone is optional.
If you need personal support concerns, call the National Support Line @: Support Hotline 800-773-4319
- Justices: You can’t jail homeless sex offenders for not registering new address
- Nevada to embark on new sex offender registry system, but critics say it’s overly harsh
- Missouri Just Reformed Its Sex-Offender Registry. But 1,200 Offenders Are Missing
- Redemption or forever condemned?
- Incentives Anyone?
Links to and From WAR
Search Articles by Keyword
14th Amendment acclimate into society ACLU ACSOL Arizona Supreme Court az registry meet books CA child crimes Commentary completed probation Crimes Against Children customs discrimination DuBuc Ducey due process equal protection principles fear of predators HB 2488 HB 2539 housing HR515 IML incarcerated spending inefective laws ineffective law inhibits successful reintegration Ira Ellman Janice Bellucci lawmakers Metamora Films Nevada NV policies private prisons Probation punishment punitive recidivism Restoration of Rights RSOL supervision supervision conditions Vicki Henry
Most Viewed Posts
- International Megan’s Law IML Protest Views: 1728
- Nevada Supreme Court stops sex offender law from being implemented Views: 1692
- Gov. Doug Ducey signs 2 new Registrant bills into Arizona law Views: 1463
- WAR Joins California RSOL Protest Views: 1329
- 104 sex offenders sue Idaho over its registry laws Views: 1326
- Alliance for Constitutional Sex Offense Laws Views: 1221
- Authority to impose additional supervision conditions appeal Views: 1023
- Illinois Sex Offender Laws Under the Microscope Views: 1020
- Unique Identifier Provision of IML Views: 959
- News for EVERY State Views: 910