If you are a registrant or a family member of a registrant and a resident of Arizona, we need you. Sign up below to join in the fight for a more fair and equitable registry law in Arizona. To join WAR national click here.
If you would like to help us fight the registry in Arizona, enter an email then we can contact them to see what they might want to help with.
An email is required but a phone is optional.
If you need personal support concerns, call the National Support Line @: Support Hotline 800-773-4319
Links to and From WAR
Search Articles by Keyword
14th Amendment acclimate into society ACLU Arizona Supreme Court az registry meet CA child crimes Commentary completed probation Crimes Against Children customs DuBuc Ducey due process equal protection principles fear of predators HB 2488 HB 2539 housing HR515 IML incarcerated spending inefective laws ineffective law inhibits successful reintegration Ira Ellman Janice Bellucci January Jason Rydberg juvenile juvenille leaving country LENORE SKENAZY Metamora Films Nevada NV policies private prisons punishment punitive recidivism Restoration of Rights RSOL supervision supervision conditions
Most Viewed Posts
- International Megan’s Law IML Protest Views: 1294
- Gov. Doug Ducey signs 2 new Registrant bills into Arizona law Views: 1237
- Nevada Supreme Court stops sex offender law from being implemented Views: 1168
- WAR Joins California RSOL Protest Views: 1097
- Alliance for Constitutional Sex Offense Laws Views: 962
- 104 sex offenders sue Idaho over its registry laws Views: 896
- Authority to impose additional supervision conditions appeal Views: 887
- Unique Identifier Provision of IML Views: 797
- Utah’s Recidivism Rate In Light of National Trends Views: 778
- News for EVERY State Views: 752