Because of a hysteria driven, over-zealous mother, the New York State Senate recently passed legislation that prohibits placing school bus stops in front of the homes of registrants. Some may call it a “win” for this witch-hunting mother and others like her. I prefer to look at it as a “win” for the registrant. Do […]
Stay Updated with Arizona W.A.R.
All information is confidential and we do not distribute any data whatsoever.
The W.A.R. Support Line:
Links to and From WAR
Most Viewed Posts
- Nevada Supreme Court stops sex offender law from being implemented Views: 2955
- International Megan’s Law IML Protest Views: 2882
- Illinois Sex Offender Laws Under the Microscope Views: 2624
- Gov. Doug Ducey signs 2 new Registrant bills into Arizona law Views: 2431
- 104 sex offenders sue Idaho over its registry laws Views: 2200
- Alliance for Constitutional Sex Offense Laws Views: 2078
- WAR Joins California RSOL Protest Views: 2021
- Sex-offender status a housing challenge for Army veteran Views: 1788
- Unique Identifier Provision of IML Views: 1710
- Constant alarm from investigators and disregard from leadership Views: 1680