COLLATERAL CONSEQUENCES RESOURCE CENTER The Collateral Consequences Resource Center is a non-profit organization established in 2014 to promote public discussion of the collateral consequences of conviction, the legal restrictions and social stigma that burden people with a criminal record long after their court-imposed sentence has been served. We provide news and commentary about this […]
Stay Updated with Arizona W.A.R.
All information is confidential and we do not distribute any data whatsoever.
The W.A.R. Support Line:
Links to and From WAR
Most Viewed Posts
- Nevada Supreme Court stops sex offender law from being implemented Views: 2616
- International Megan’s Law IML Protest Views: 2442
- Illinois Sex Offender Laws Under the Microscope Views: 2022
- Gov. Doug Ducey signs 2 new Registrant bills into Arizona law Views: 2012
- 104 sex offenders sue Idaho over its registry laws Views: 1822
- WAR Joins California RSOL Protest Views: 1755
- Alliance for Constitutional Sex Offense Laws Views: 1712
- Authority to impose additional supervision conditions appeal Views: 1326
- Unique Identifier Provision of IML Views: 1319
- Constant alarm from investigators and disregard from leadership Views: 1290