Of the sixteen new laws Gov. Ducey signed into AZ law, the following two will directly affect those on the Registry. Sex-offender rights: HB 2488 states that an individual convicted of sexual assault has no parental rights to any child that may be the result of that assault. Sex offender registration: HB 2539 allows an […]
Stay Updated with Arizona W.A.R.
All information is confidential and we do not distribute any data whatsoever.
Links to and From WAR
Most Viewed Posts
- Nevada Supreme Court stops sex offender law from being implemented Views: 2427
- International Megan’s Law IML Protest Views: 2162
- Gov. Doug Ducey signs 2 new Registrant bills into Arizona law Views: 1752
- Illinois Sex Offender Laws Under the Microscope Views: 1602
- WAR Joins California RSOL Protest Views: 1579
- 104 sex offenders sue Idaho over its registry laws Views: 1568
- Alliance for Constitutional Sex Offense Laws Views: 1523
- Authority to impose additional supervision conditions appeal Views: 1203
- Unique Identifier Provision of IML Views: 1160
- News for EVERY State Views: 1119