Forward From: RegistrantTAG.org To: ALL We are reaching out to all and affiliates to respond the recent State Department notice on implementation of the unique identifier provision of IML. https://s3.amazonaws.com/public-inspection.federalregister.gov/2016-21087.pdf https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2016-09-02/html/2016-21087.htm It was signed by: Bureau of Councilor Affairs Sen Senior Advisor David T Donahue 6826 202-647-9584 We request emails, faxes, phone calls […]
International Megan’s Law IML Protest – Registered Sex Offender’s Passports – Metamora Films Published on Jul 31, 2016 More than 40 people participated in a peaceful protest held outside the federal district court in Oakland, CA. Participants included registrants and supporters from California as well as several other states.
From WAR National; Re, California International Megan’s Law Protest July 27th, 2016. What an exciting day! It began early for most but even earlier as the Anti-Registry folks, Derek and Tom arrived at 6:30 AM to set-up and kickoff the day. Others began arriving and the display was like “a greeting committee for speed readers.” […]
OAKLAND, Calif (CN) — At a hearing Wednesday, registered sex offenders urged a federal judge not to dismiss a constitutional challenge to a new law that will mark their passports and notify foreign governments of their travels. “We know there are countries who are denying entry based on those notifications. They do have a decreased […]
On Wednesday, July 20th KABF Radio (public affairs) and It Could Be You Hosted by Arkansas Time After Time aired live an interview with Vicki Henry, president of Women Against Registry, and Janice Bellucci, President of California RSOL to talk about the upcoming International Megan’s Law hearing and peaceful protest in Oakland, California on July 27th.. If you […]
All information is confidential and we do not distribute any data whatsoever.
- Nevada Supreme Court stops sex offender law from being implemented Views: 2426
- International Megan’s Law IML Protest Views: 2162
- Gov. Doug Ducey signs 2 new Registrant bills into Arizona law Views: 1752
- Illinois Sex Offender Laws Under the Microscope Views: 1601
- WAR Joins California RSOL Protest Views: 1578
- 104 sex offenders sue Idaho over its registry laws Views: 1568
- Alliance for Constitutional Sex Offense Laws Views: 1523
- Authority to impose additional supervision conditions appeal Views: 1202
- Unique Identifier Provision of IML Views: 1160
- News for EVERY State Views: 1119