The U.S. Department of Justice, July 2015, report shows that sex offender laws are ineffective and create more harms than producing any genuine good. See http://www.smart.gov/pdfs/AdultSexOffenderManagement.pdf in short—reference last paragraph of article: In terms of SORN, research to date has exhibited mixed results on sex offender crime rates and recidivism. Studies have not adequately controlled for outside […]
Stay Updated with Arizona W.A.R.
All information is confidential and we do not distribute any data whatsoever.
The W.A.R. Support Line:
Links to and From WAR
Most Viewed Posts
- Nevada Supreme Court stops sex offender law from being implemented Views: 2616
- International Megan’s Law IML Protest Views: 2441
- Illinois Sex Offender Laws Under the Microscope Views: 2022
- Gov. Doug Ducey signs 2 new Registrant bills into Arizona law Views: 2012
- 104 sex offenders sue Idaho over its registry laws Views: 1822
- WAR Joins California RSOL Protest Views: 1755
- Alliance for Constitutional Sex Offense Laws Views: 1712
- Authority to impose additional supervision conditions appeal Views: 1326
- Unique Identifier Provision of IML Views: 1319
- Constant alarm from investigators and disregard from leadership Views: 1290