This year WAR is working on getting the correct information out to the public and media in AZ and other States by: 1. Telling private stories to different media organizations – Vicki told her sons story to Inside Edition. Many places will change names for privacy. 2. Have a public meeting (100 people) in down […]
Stay Updated with Arizona W.A.R.
All information is confidential and we do not distribute any data whatsoever.
The W.A.R. Support Line:
Links to and From WAR
Most Viewed Posts
- Nevada Supreme Court stops sex offender law from being implemented Views: 2944
- International Megan’s Law IML Protest Views: 2872
- Illinois Sex Offender Laws Under the Microscope Views: 2596
- Gov. Doug Ducey signs 2 new Registrant bills into Arizona law Views: 2415
- 104 sex offenders sue Idaho over its registry laws Views: 2175
- Alliance for Constitutional Sex Offense Laws Views: 2057
- WAR Joins California RSOL Protest Views: 2010
- Sex-offender status a housing challenge for Army veteran Views: 1772
- Unique Identifier Provision of IML Views: 1701
- Constant alarm from investigators and disregard from leadership Views: 1661