Forward From: RegistrantTAG.org To: ALL We are reaching out to all and affiliates to respond the recent State Department notice on implementation of the unique identifier provision of IML. https://s3.amazonaws.com/public-inspection.federalregister.gov/2016-21087.pdf https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2016-09-02/html/2016-21087.htm It was signed by: Bureau of Councilor Affairs Sen Senior Advisor David T Donahue 6826 202-647-9584 We request emails, faxes, phone calls […]
Stay Updated with Arizona W.A.R.
All information is confidential and we do not distribute any data whatsoever.
The W.A.R. Support Line:
Links to and From WAR
Most Viewed Posts
- Nevada Supreme Court stops sex offender law from being implemented Views: 2944
- International Megan’s Law IML Protest Views: 2872
- Illinois Sex Offender Laws Under the Microscope Views: 2594
- Gov. Doug Ducey signs 2 new Registrant bills into Arizona law Views: 2414
- 104 sex offenders sue Idaho over its registry laws Views: 2175
- Alliance for Constitutional Sex Offense Laws Views: 2057
- WAR Joins California RSOL Protest Views: 2009
- Sex-offender status a housing challenge for Army veteran Views: 1771
- Unique Identifier Provision of IML Views: 1700
- Constant alarm from investigators and disregard from leadership Views: 1661