California Reform Sex Offender Laws (CA RSOL) has a new name — Alliance for Constitutional Sex Offense Laws (ACSOL). The new name is significant in two ways: (1) it no longer uses the name of the state in which it was incorporated and (2) it uses the term “sex offense” instead of “sex offender”. The CA […]
Recently Congress passed and President Obama signed International Megan’s Law. The new law allows a “unique identifier” to be added to the passports of registered citizens. The alarming thing about this law is the same as the public registry. There is simply no empirical evidence supporting a need for such punitive and humiliating action. Janice Bellucci, […]
If you want to shop at amazon, please shop at smile.amazon.com/ch/47-4076038
Women Against Registry Family Foundation.
We will receive .5% of your total purchase as a donation from amazon.
- Gov. Doug Ducey signs 2 new Registrant bills into Arizona law Views: 1006
- Nevada Supreme Court stops sex offender law from being implemented Views: 988
- WAR Joins California RSOL Protest Views: 911
- International Megan’s Law IML Protest Views: 858
- Alliance for Constitutional Sex Offense Laws Views: 767
- Authority to impose additional supervision conditions appeal Views: 764
- 104 sex offenders sue Idaho over its registry laws Views: 740
- Unique Identifier Provision of IML Views: 674
- Utah’s Recidivism Rate In Light of National Trends Views: 671
- News for EVERY State Views: 628