Below is excerpt from original article that you can read here: https://www.themarshallproject.org/2016/02/18/i-married-a-sex-offender?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter&utm_source=opening-statement&utm_term=newsletter-20160219-388#.a8mkGIRAH For the first three years he was home, his picture wasn’t even on the [sex-offender registry] website. You would actually have to go into the police department to find out anything about him. And then they said they had made a mistake. Then, […]
Stay Updated with Arizona W.A.R.
All information is confidential and we do not distribute any data whatsoever.
The W.A.R. Support Line:
Links to and From WAR
Most Viewed Posts
- Nevada Supreme Court stops sex offender law from being implemented Views: 2944
- International Megan’s Law IML Protest Views: 2872
- Illinois Sex Offender Laws Under the Microscope Views: 2595
- Gov. Doug Ducey signs 2 new Registrant bills into Arizona law Views: 2415
- 104 sex offenders sue Idaho over its registry laws Views: 2175
- Alliance for Constitutional Sex Offense Laws Views: 2057
- WAR Joins California RSOL Protest Views: 2010
- Sex-offender status a housing challenge for Army veteran Views: 1772
- Unique Identifier Provision of IML Views: 1701
- Constant alarm from investigators and disregard from leadership Views: 1661